12/5/10

The Unicorn


I just finished a new print earlier this evening, and I think it is technically one of the best I have ever done. I made it for an upcoming holiday group exhibition. coming up at Narwhal Art Projects called The Unicorn. I am really excited for the opportunity to show besides some artists that I am always really admired. If you are free this coming Friday evening you should come drop by for the opening, I think it is going to be a really awesome and eclectic collection of art.

4 comments:

Vivian Rosas said...

oh my god this beautiful andrew!!! love your work!!!

Adrienne.k said...

i really like that dragon dude! more dragon dudes!

Keita Morimoto said...

Insane work Andrew! (This is Keita from the show btw)

Andrew Remington Bailey said...

Thanks Keita! It was nice to see your work after meeting you at that opening. I really like the photos you posted of Winnie's workspace.

And thanks Adrienne, I will do my best! Also I hope to have a new mtg deck soon, maybe do some monday night gatherings sometime soon?